Meet Jim Pruden, Florida District 22 - Exclusive Interview in Republican Magazine
Over the years, the ideology of the Republican Party has certainly evolved; however, it is the Party’s defense of our right to self-determination, devotion to strictly construing our constitution, commitment to a free market economy, and a dedicated philosophy of strength for leadership instead of domination that keeps me devoted to the Party.
What do you see as the single most important thing you can help with?
There is a growing philosophical trend in this country that condemns individualism and personal achievement, views capitalism as an outdated economic structure, promotes central planning and expanded control over citizens by the government, and views U.S. sovereignty as an arcane notion. With the help of my District’s constituents, I want to be part of the conservative effort to regain control of the House of Representatives. Specifically, I want to do my part in defeating the socialist movement and breaking the gridlock in Congress. That way, Congress can once again be a body that serves the people as well as maintain the integrity of the institution established by our founders.
Anything additional you'd like to add? Why vote for you?
- Programs that protect and preserve our free-market society, as well as create incentives that encourage personal growth and inter-economic class advancement;
- Proposing a healthcare plan that would reduce costs by approximately 45% which will be accomplished through a new approach to health insurance as well as reforms to administrative processes, drug purchasing and distribution;
- Securing the border, outlawing sanctuary cities, and supporting immigration reforms having a merit based approach;
- Defending our 2nd Amendment rights and promoting programs for threat identification and intervention, as well as supporting legislation that provides for effective deterrent measures for violent crime;
- Supporting security measures to address the growing physical and political attacks on the American Jewish community and Israel. That includes opposing the BDS movement currently being advanced by radicals in Congress;
- Promoting legislation that would foster the return of manufacturing and business that was driven offshore by anti-business legislation;
- Rejecting the politics of hate, obstruction and group identity, and promoting the return to a culture of civility and professionalism in the legislative process.
Jim Pruden For Congress
6574 N. State Road 7, #245
Coconut Creek, FL. 33073
Tel: (561) 417-4644